Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Improve Writing Skills...

Another great Monday morning! Finished an article I was writing over the time span of a couple of months, to be included in an e-book with other like minded professionals. I'm honored to be a part of something with other field experts and look forward to seeing the final production. Writing the article took longer than I expected, but really pushed me to think about what I wanted to say and how to pen it so that I made sense.

Perhaps it's better to write smaller articles more often than to write a huge one without any practice... Sure, I've run thru lots of thoughts in my mind, but these would probably seem jagged to you if I spit these thoughts out without consideration of what I was saying. So with my blog, I intend to do that... Write shorter articles that will make sense and perhaps even give something good to read...

Enjoy the week!

Cheers,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment